About Gatekeepers Safey Gates
Our swing gates and slide gates can
be easily removed when not in use.
Our popular Gatekeepers Swing Gate has successfully passed the ASTM F1004 Performance Test for gates and enclosures. It is appropriate for use at the top of stairs.
The Swing Gate is designed with our innovative slide rail system that makes them easy to remove when they are not in use. We also offer Cat Gates and Deck Gates. Visit our complete product photo gallery.
The Swing gate is ideal for high-traffic areas and spaces that are entered and exited frequently, such as the top and bottom of stairways, hallways, etc. Offering:
- Custom made to fit any size stairway, door opening or hallway
- Mounted with safe, strong, minimally invasive hardware
- Easily removed when not in use
- Unique latches that offer a level of difficulty for a child, yet are simple enough for an adult to open with one hand
- Available in a variety of wood choices and over 30 stain colors
to complement your décor
The Cat Gate is similar to the swing gate with a 6" x 6" opening. The Deck Gate is a swing-style gate that’s available in cedar. The Deck Gates are installed with galvanized hinges and latches. We recommend weathering the gate for several months before stain is applied.
Not only will you be impressed with our products, you’ll also appreciate the service and support we provide. From initial measurements and consultation to final installation of your new gate, we guarantee your satisfaction.